It's our final day of our 2 week hop!!! We are hopping with these fine folks to bring you lots of House-Mouse inspiration:
House-Mouse and Friends Monday Blog Challenge Design Team
Stampendous Stamp Design Team
Woodware Craft Connection (UK distributor for Stampendous)
The Stencil Specialists (Australia distributor for Stampendous)
Of course there will be prizes but this hop is based on the House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog. So to be entered to win you must play in the challenge.
Three entries from the House-Mouse and Friends Linky gallery, chosen at random, will win 1-House-Mouse Designs® Stampendous Cling Rubber Stamp, 1 – Large Dreamweaver Stencils Background Stencil, and 1 – Jar of Embossing Paste. This contest is open to everyone!!
My last card I am sharing is with a sweet stamp called Cat Nap.
Here's what you'll need:
HMP46 Cat Nap
SSC1222 Cat Sayings Clear stamp set
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
DP100 Detail Embossing Powder – White
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink By Tsukineko MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
VM001 Versamark Ink Pad
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper© - white, light grey, dark grey
- Patterned Paper – brown plaid
- Copics: E35,E37,E43,E52,YR00,Y21,Y28,RV13,R11,R20,W3,W5,W7
- Blending Tool
- Distress Ink– Pumice Stone
- Buttons - Brown
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
1) Start with 7” x 5” light grey card.
2) Cut 6” x 4” dark grey cardstock. Stamp sentiment in lower right corner using Versamark ink. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder, heat set.
Glue centered. Cut 2” x 4 ½” brown plaid strip. Cut a “V” from one end and glue to card as shown.
3) Cut 4 ¼” x 2 ¾” Mixed Media Paper and stamp Cat Nap. Color with Copics as shown. Mat with white cardstock leaving a 1/8” border. Glue centered.
4) Glue buttons.
Make sure you check out all the other inspiration: