This January the Stampendous catalog has lots of fun stamps and stencils to offer, so we thought we would share some of the exciting fun! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this new stamp Feminine Face. I had a fun technique that I thought would work great with Dreamweaver Graduated Dot Stencil. She was so much fun to color, and I think one of my favorite ways to use clear embossing paste is to add some of the Stampendous Micro Glitter!
W169 Feminine Face
SSC1116 Friendship Assortment Clear Stamp Set
DWLX7029 Graduated Dot Stencil
DWDEPT Dreamweaver Translucent Paste
MG08 Lime Micro Glitter
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink By Tsukineko
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper© - white, green, dark green
- Blending Tool
- Distress Ink – Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles
- Embellishments – green rhinestones, flowers
- Ribbon – Green Glitter
- Exacto Knife
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Start with 5 1/2” x 6 1/4” green card. Mix about 1 tablespoon of translucent paste with ½ teaspoon Lime green Micro Glitter. Mix until blended. Tape stencil to right side of card and spread paste. Remove stencil, and let dry.
- Cut 1 ½” x 5 ¾” dark green cardstock and glue to the left side of card.
- Cut 4 ¼” x 5” Mixed Media Paper and stamp Feminine Face and color with Copics as shown.
- Blend edges with Twisted Citron. Next blend edges with Mowed Lawn, and last with Pine Needles. Repeat on the back corners of stamped image. Fold corners. Stamp with sentiment using Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. Glue to card as shown.
- Add ribbon, flowers, and rhinestones.
Find More inspiration Here: