I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED about Stampendous January Catalog release! There are so may stinking cute products in it that I just know you're going to go crazy for!!! Among one of my favorites is The Tropical Pineapple Stamp. I don't know what it is about Tropical Pineapples, but they just make me smile. It's a happy image that I think makes for a super sweet card!
Happy right? What a bright and cheery image to brighten someone's day!
If you would like to make your own, here is how I made this:
P281 Tropical Pineapple
SSC109 Happy Messages Clear stamp set SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink By Tsukineko MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper© - white, dark green, yellow
- Patterned Paper – green plaid
- Copics: YG00,YG03,YG07,G07,G28,E37,E08,Y11,Y15,Y17,Y35,YR16,YR07
- Distress Ink– Mowed Lawn
- Corner Rounder
- May Arts Ribbon – yellow, yellow stripe, green mesh
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Start with 5” x 7” dark green card.
- Cut 4¾” x 4” green plaid, and 4 ¾” x 3 ¼” yellow cardstock. Glue to card as shown. Cut 4¾” x ½” dark green cardstock and glue centered and 3” from the top. Glue ribbons as shown.
- Cut 3 ¼” x 4 ¾” white cardstock. Round corners, and stamp Pineapple. Color with Copics as shown. Stamp “Hello” sentiment around edges of pineapple using Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. Glue to card, and glue bow.
Be sure to check out the Stampendous Blog throughout the week
to see more January Catalog inspiration!