Day 2 of the Blog Hop with May Arts and this next card has some really fun ribbon that perfectly compliments Stampendous Fairy Aviary Stamp. I love how the leaf ribbon ties into all the leaves that are growing out of the cage, and the teal check and lavender ribbon really make the green pop!
Here's how I made it:
R245 Fairy Aviary
RS-L260 Relax Enjoy your Day
RS-R217 Floral Tapestry
DP102 Detail Clear Embossing Powder
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink By Tsukineko
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
VM001 Versamark Ink Pad
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper© - white, purple, light blue
- Blending Tool
- Distress Ink – Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet
- Cutting Die - Tag
- Heat Gun
- May Arts Ribbon – lavender, light blue check, green vine
- Exacto Knife
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam tape
- Start with 5 1/8” x 6 1/8” purple card. Cut 4 7/8” x 5 7/8” light blue cardstock and glue centered.
- Cut 4 ¾” x 5 ¾” white cardstock. Use blending tool to blend Distress Inks - Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet. Let Dry completely. Let dry completely. Stamp Floral Tapestry using Versamark Ink, sprinkle with Detail Clear Embossing Powder. Shake off excess, and heat set. Repeat until background is completely covered. Glue centered.
- Stamp Fairy Aviary onto mixed media paper and color with Copics as shown. Cut out inside cage with exacto knife, and the rest with scissors. Glue to card.
- Glue ribbon. Die cut tag. Blend edges with Tumbled Glass, and then stamp sentiment onto tag using Wilted Violet.
Keep on Hoppin' Here: