Check out this lovely Snow Queen creates icy, frozen winter fun! Just imagine all the different ways you can color this beautiful queen! I used snowflake background stamp to create my wintery wonderland.
R237 Snow Queen
RSR234 Snowflake Sky Rubber Stamp
SSC1208 Tricky Words Perfectly Clear Stamps™
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
SNOW Crystal Snow Glitter
FRG01C Silver Glass Glitter
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
- Card stock –white
- Chameleon Markers: NU1,BR5,PK3,B:3,BL6,CG8,BK4
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
- Distress Ink- Salty Ocean
- Blending Tool
- Acrylic Block
- Heat Gun
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Tape
1) Start with white horizontal card. Stamp Stampendous Snowflake Sky Rubber Stamp using Distress Ink Salty Ocean. Use blending tool and Salty Ocean to add color to edges and a small amount to the center.
2) Stamp Stampendous Snow Queen onto Mixed Media White Paper using Memento Ink. Color with Chameleon Markers as shown, and use blending tool and Salty Ocean to add color to edges and a small amount around large snowflake. Glue to card as shown.
3) Stamp large snowflake onto Mixed Media White Paper and cut out. Color with Chameleon Markers as shown, foam tape on top of original snowflake. Stamp “Greetings” sentiment, and ink edges with Salty Ocean Distress Ink. Foam tape to card as shown.
4) Add Crystal Snow Glitter, and Silver Glass Glitter to corners. Heat set.
Add Ribbon to the corners.
More Inspiration here: