When you combine this simple coloring versatility with Stampendous® and House-Mouse Designs® images, you can create fantastic projects quickly. You won't believe the stunning range of colors that can be achieved with these markers, and the array of original projects you can create with the combination of Stampendous and Chameleon.
For my first card I have to share with you this stunning Stampendous Snow Queen Rubber Stamp! I know I know it's summer. . . . so what better way to cool down than a snowflake card! LOL...okay that was cheesy, so I'll keep my comments to the cards. I really do love this image. Of course she could be an amazing frozen themed girl, but I wanted to change it up a bit so I colored her skin a beautiful tawny color and silky black hair.
Here are the instructions to make one of your own!
- Card stock –white
- Chameleon Markers: NU1,BR5,PK3,B:3,BL6,CG8,BK4
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
- Distress Ink- Salty Ocean
- Blending Tool
- Acrylic Block
- May Arts Turquoise ribbon
- Heat Gun
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Tape
1) Start with white horizontal card. Stamp Stampendous Snowflake Sky Rubber Stamp using Distress Ink Salty Ocean. Use blending tool and Salty Ocean to add color to edges and a small amount to the center.
2) Stamp Stampendous Snow Queen onto Mixed Media White Paper using Memento Ink. Color with Chameleon Markers as shown, and use blending tool and Salty Ocean to add color to edges and a small amount around large snowflake. Glue to card as shown.
3) Stamp large snowflake onto Mixed Media White Paper and cut out. Color with Chameleon Markers as shown, foam tape on top of original snowflake. Stamp “Greetings” sentiment, and ink edges with Salty Ocean Distress Ink. Foam tape to card as shown.
4) Add Crystal Snow Glitter, and Silver Glass Glitter to corners. Heat set.
5) Add Ribbon to the corners.
For more inspiring ideas go Here: