Time to get excited about the NEW floral ,flowers and flower fairies at Stampendous! I am DYING over this new stamp Fairy Friend Rubber Stamp! I love fairies! I especially love this one because she's sitting on a mushroom, and what is more fairy like than sitting on a giant mushroom....sigh, I love it.
There is nothing better to me than a POP of color! I think it makes people happy when they see it, and purple and red together definitely POP!
Here's what you'll need:
R227 Fairy Friend
H319 Timeless Fairytales
CRR103 Music Score
MG07 Micro Glitter - Sunflower
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics® – red, purple, magenta, white
- Distress Ink-Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries
- Blending tools
- Border cutting die
- Glossy Accents
- Copic markers 0,B00,C1,C2,RV14,R35,R37,V12,V04,V06,V15,V17,YG03,YG06,YG63,
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives Foam Tape
- Foam tape
1) Start with 5 1/4” x 7” purple card, and blend edges with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink. Cut 4 ¾” x 6 ¼”magenta cardstock. Die cut border from left side. Glue 1/8” from the left and ¼” from the right. Cut 4 3/8” x 5 ¾” red cardstock, and glue ¼” from the right and ½” from the top.
2) Cut 5 ½” x 2” white cardstock. Using blending tool blend Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries over cardstock. Stamp paper with Music Score using Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. Glue horizontally 1 ½” from the bottom.
3) Cut 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” white cardstock. Stamp Fairy Friend onto white cardstock using Memento™ Tuxedo Ink and color with Copics as shown. (Color in the sky with B00, leaving white areas. On the bottom portion of the white areas, color with C1 and C2 to create clouds. See sample). Ink edges with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. Glue ¾” from the left and ½” from the top.
4) Stamp Timeless Fairytales using using Memento™ Tuxedo Ink and color with Copics as shown. Cut out and ink edges with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink. Foam tape to card as shown. Add Glossy accents to swirl frames and sprinkle with Sunflower Micro Glitter.
You can see more fun ideas by going here: