I know what your thinking . . . How many cards could I actually make with trees? Well thanks to Stampendous you can seriously make a ton of tree themed cards that are literally perfect for ANY occasions! Besides great tree themed stamps they made an adorable set of tree sentiments!
They've got tree swings, snowflake trees, bare trees, pine trees, . . . the list goes on and on! But today I'm sharing my favorite. It's Stampendous Tree House Rubber Stamp!
To make your own Tree-rific card:
W145 Tree House
ASCRS03 AS Cling Industrial Set
SSC1224 Forest Sayings
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics® – blue, white
- Distress Ink-Victorian Velvet, Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed, Faded Jeans
- Blending tools
- Circle Cutting Dies – 4 ¼” circle die
- Copic markers:YG00,YG03,YG06.G07,G28,E33,E37,E53,E79,B23,B95,B97,B18,C2,C5,C7,C3
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives Foam Tape
- Foam tape
1) Start with 5 1/2” x 5 3/4” blue card. Stamp entire card with peeled paint texture stamp using Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Stamp “Have a Tree-mendous Birthday!” sentiment on the lower right corner of card using Memento Ink™. Set aside.
2) Stamp Tree House onto white cardstock using Memento Ink™. Color with Copic Markers. (To make tree texture color leaves with YG00 first. Then working from lightest to darkest green, press pen down and lift to create large dots. This will make it look like leaves.) Cut out tree and grass.
3) Using 4 ¼” circle cutting die, cut out circle from white cardstock. Use blending tool and Victorian Velvet, Dried Marigold, Mustard Seed Distress Ink to blend together to create sunset. Glue centered onto card. Foam tape tree to card front. Draw a line for tire swing and foam tape tire.
You can find more inspiring ideas by going here: