I love this Santa Claus stamp from Stampendous. He reminds me of the old fashion jolly Santa from the 50's! I think this Dreamweaver Pop Rectangles stencil is the perfect backdrop for my vintage Santa card!
I wish you could see it in person because you just can't see just how sparkly this card is!!!
Cardstock - green, red, white
Archival Ink - black
Distress Markers - Dried Marigold, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn, Pumice Stone, Worn Lipstick, Barn Door, Festive Berries, Antique Linen
Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn
Glitter ribbon - red
1. Start with 5" x 7" red card. Cut 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" white cardstock and glue centered.
2. Cut 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" green cardstock. Stamp randomly with Holiday Expressions graphic images using Mowed Lawn. Glue centered on white cardstock.
3. Cut 4" x 5 1/2" sticky panel and place onto white cardstock. Trim excess. Press back of stencil with Versamark Ink and place onto sticky panel. Sprinkle red micro glitter over stencil and rub into paper. Shake of excess, and remove stencil. Sprinkle lime micro glitter over sticky panel, and rub into paper. Shake off excess. Mat onto white cardstock. Glue to card as shown.
4. Stamp Santa on watercolor paper and paint with Watercolor markers as shown. Foam tape to card.
5. Place red glitter ribbon on white cardstock strip and glue to card. Cut 1 1/2" x 1" white cardstock. Swipe with Festive Berries Marker, and stamp sentiment. Glue as shown.
More inspiration to see here: