This week I'll be sharing Stampendous Cling Pop Up Puppies Rubber Stamp Set! They are so adorable and you can create 3 different puppies with them! Stampendous even has the perfect set of coordinating Pop Up Puppies Die Cut Set. I also used the Dog Sayings Perfectly Clear Stamps that comes with 17 pieces.
Stampendous Cling Pop Up Puppies Rubber Stamp Set
Stampendous Dog Sayings Perfectly Clear Stamps
Stampendous Pop Up Puppies Die Cut Set
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics® – red, brown, grey, white
- Patterned Paper – brown polka dot
- May Arts red polka dot ribbon
- Distress Ink-Vintage Photo
- Blending tools
- Corner Rounder
- Copic markers:C2,C3,C5,C7,100,E21,E33,E35
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives Foam Tape
- Foam tape
1) Start with 5” x 7” brown card. Cut 4 ½” x 6 ½” brown polka dot paper and ink edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink, glue tilted to the left on card. Glue 4 ½” x 3” grey cardstock horizontally onto brown polka dot as shown. Stamp 3 paw prints using Memento™ Ink.
2) Cut 3” x 4” red cardstock. Ink edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Stamp “Doggone-it! I missed your birthday” sentiment in the top left corner. Stamp small fire hydrant all over red with Memento™ Ink. Glue tilted to the left on card. Cut 3” x 4” white cardstock, round corners. Ink edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Stamp “I Woof You” in the bottom right corner using Memento™ Ink. Glue white cardstock tilted to the right onto card.
3) Stamp Dog onto white cardstock and color with Copic markers as shown. (remember to start with black and work your way up to the lighter colors. Be sure to flick in color with a small flicking motion). Use Pop Up Puppies cutting dies to cut out dog.
4) Foam tape puppy to card as shown. Glue red polka dot ribbon, and add a bow.
You can see more inspiring ideas throughout the week at