Doesn't this stamp make you want to stop and smell the flowers? It's Stampendous Lilac Bear Rubber Stamp. He's so stinkin' Cute!!!
It makes me smile when I look at this adorable bear, and he's a real treat to color! I think the colored pencils really make him pop!
- Cardstock – white, lavender, purple, deep purple
- Stampendous Scroll Stamp Set – SSC1215
- Stampendous Sentiment Stamp Set – SSC1213
- Spellbinders Scalloped Squares, and Squares Cutting Dies
- Die Cutting Machine
- Colored pencils
- Purple Rhinestones
- Distress Ink: Dusty Concord
- Memento black ink
- Acrylic Block
- Zip Dry
- Foam Tape
1) Start with 5 ¾” x 5 ½” purple cardstock card. Stamp Sentiment Scroll repeatedly with Dusty Concord as shown. Cut 3” x 5 ½” lavender cardstock, and cut a “V” from one end. Stamp with dotted lines from Sentiment Stamp Set as shown, glue centered. Using 4 1/8” Square cutting die, cut white cardstock and stamp Lilac Bear with black ink.
2) Color with colored pencils: Flowers: Lavender, light blue, dark purple, light green, dark green / Bear Light Brown, Dark Brown / Ground light gray, dark gray. Stamp with “Everyday . . .” sentiment.
3) Using 5” Scalloped Square cutting die, cut deep purple cardstock. Next use 4 ½” Square cutting die to cut center from deep purple scalloped square to create frame. Glue to card as shown, and place 4 purple rhinestones on each corner of the frame.